Paint the Park Pink will take place at UAFS with the survivors breakfast at 8am in the Reynolds Room at the Smith Pendergraft Building. The walk will start at 10am at the bell tower.
Komen Paint the Park Pink Sponsorship Information and Pre-Walk Needs Checklist
Thank you for your support of the Komen Mission to provide breast care services for women in the River Valley and NWA. Paint the Park Pink is Saturday October 5th at UAFS.
To help ensure that your Paint the Park Pink day experience is a successful one, it is important to determine your specific walk day needs in advance. At your earliest convenience, please complete this form and email back to Teresa Jones at Teresa@komenozark.org by September 21, 2013. For additional question please contact Teresa Jones by email or 479-430-4365.
- Walk registration: KomenOzark.org for online or to print off hard copy
- Your Comp Code: CLEARCHANNEL2013
- Number of complimentary registrations: 25
- Our Team Name in the drop down menu is Clear Channel
- All participants are encouraged to register.
- Tables, tents and chairs are provided. Table covers, supplies and electric cords are not provided.
- Banners will be hung on Friday October 4, 2013.
- Banners must be available and on the PPP venue by noon on Friday October 4, 2013 at the latest. Call the prior ahead for banner pickup.
- Venue open to sponsors at 7:00am. Pull to the back of the Smith Pendergraft Building in front of Breedlove near the Bell Tower to get unloaded.
- Survivor Breakfast starts at 8am
- Walk starts at 10am
- Approximately 1 mile around the UAFS Campus
- Teams are requested to be registered by the end of business on Friday September 21st
- Sponsor Team Packs will be delivered on Tuesday September 24th